How Difficult It Is to Get a Partner Visa?
Getting a partner visa consists mainly of two major steps. Many people who apply for a visa get their applications refused, in which case you need visa refuse advice.
Getting A Partner Visa – Step 1
For getting a partner visa, you first need to apply for a temporary partner visa. The two significant conditions under this category are:
- In case you have applied for a temporary partner visa while in Australia, you must ensure that you are still inside the country while you get one.
- In case you have applied for a temporary partner visa while outside Australia, you must ensure that you are still out of the country while you get the visa.
Once you have agreed and obeyed both the rules, you can get the partner visa.
Benefits of Acquiring a Temporary Partner Visa
The benefits that you can enjoy under temporary partner visa are as follows:
- You have the permission to travel in and out of Australia prior to the time when a final decision is taken regarding your permanent visa.
- You can enjoy staying and working in Australia along with your partner.
Without any further tension, you are directly eligible to enjoy the benefits of having a temporary partner visa.
Getting A Partner Visa – Step 2
Obtaining your permanent visa requires the following criteria:
- You will at least have to wait for a period of two years for getting a permanent marriage visa after you have applied for it.
- However, if you have been in a relationship for two years and five years (in case of de facto), you can get it sooner.
- If you and your partner have been married for two years and five years (in case of de facto) and have children, it is generally allowed sooner.
Visa Refuse Advice
Your visa may often be refused if you have not submitted all the evidence in a professional manner, in which case you need extending visa help. Visa advice is given by experts who have a keen knowledge about the policies and intricacies. Partner visa advice is given by the personnel who ask you to recheck the evidence, check for administrative errors, reapply or make a formal appeal.
If you do not wish to face such refusals or rejections, it is important to take advice and help from the experts. Experts at Australia Thailand Visa offer such advice and other visa consultation services for a convenient trip.
Other useful articles